BigCommerce is Much More than just an Ecommerce website builder. It’s some fantastic store management capabilities out of the box that help you keep on top of your business. Some of these trendy native attributes include a robust product catalog, flexible shipping & real time quotes, coupon and discounting tools, and much more.
BigCommerce integrates with Amazon and EBay, and it has social selling capabilities which permit you to sell on Facebook.
The Alternative’s shipping capabilities are quite powerful. BigCommerce is the only cloud option that has a profound integration using ShipperHQ, a complex shipping rate calculator and principles engine. This integration makes it simple to supply real-time quotes and apply customized shipping rates.
Pros and Cons of BigCommerce
- Bigcommerce gives you amazing management tools. Including product management, order management, analytics, reports, and all that stuff. Simply speaking, when it comes to working with your shop day by day, Bigcommerce is great.
- There’s a wonderful advertising module with AdWords integration, coupons and more. This allows you to handle your shop’s marketing partially on autopilot.
- Bigcommerce is rather cheap for the quantity of stuff it provides and the fact that it places no limits on how many products you can have on your database or just how many clients you can serve.
- There is 24/7 support. Plus they help you with things like SEO and other marginally external characteristics of your online shop.
- There are programs. You can integrate your shop with programs such as Facebook, MailChimp, QuickBooks, eBay, and far more.
- You can use several currencies at exactly the exact same time.
- The topics can get expensive if you would like some thing premium. The cost tags go as high as $250 a themes.
- The homepage isn’t that readily adjustable. For any reason, the text content of this homepage is treated as a banner. Not that instinctive.
- The homepage carousel is merely a marginally helpful performance. It demands a lot of trial and error to get it looking right.
- The design adjustment does not always work as forecast. I have had my Chrome freeze a couple of times when working with my shop layout. Again, fortunately you simply have to deal with your design setup once.
- There’s a 1.5% transaction charge if you’re on the cheapest $29.95 / month plan.
BigCommerce Plans And Pricing
BigCommerce has three pricing plans to choose from, ranging from $29 to $299 per month. You will also get a 10% discount if you opt for the annual program rather than paying monthly.
If You Would like to be able to Send your customers abandoned cart mails, you will need to be on the standard or pro plan. If you want to be a Google Trusted Store, then you’ll need to subscribe to this expert plan.
It’s worth Noting, if you intend on selling more than $50,000 a year, you’ll have to upgrade to skip that limitation on the basic strategy. If you sell more than $150,000 annually, you will have to update to the expert plan. The pro plan begins at $299.95 per month if your store brings in up to $450,000 a month. Should you surpass that threshold, you’ll pay at least another $150 a month for each extra $200,000 in sales. Those expenses will add up for BigCommerce Merchants.
COUPONS, DISCOUNTS AND PRODUCT REVIEWS
Built-in coupons and discounting features help to motivate buyers. You Buyers can search for others using gift certificates as well.
BigCommerce Offers product summary tools, which will help to promote your website when buyers have a good shopping experience and leave positive feedback.
WHY IS BIGCOMMERCE GOOD FOR MY BUSINESS?
There Are a number of reasons why you may opt to utilize BigCommerce for your business over competitors. First off, the organization claims to provide stunning storefront templates, market-leading selling tools, and enterprise-grade website hosting and uptime.
There Are lots of attributes included and it is a totally scalable solution, meaning it will grow with your business. BigCommerce also includes customizable themes and a variety of transport options to make sure your customers are offered the very best options to make certain that their products are delivered fast and efficiently from your BigCommerce shop with fewer abandoned carts to your company.
Is It Easy To Use?
Let’s put it this way:
- Managing your shop, caring for your orders, including products, appearing through your analytics, and so on — basically, doing anything that can be considered your daily work — is very simple . Everything is clear and intuitive.
- Setting up your store, tweaking the design, and doing whatever else that can be considered a one-time task can be somewhat confusing (more on this below). You might require the support team’s help for this part if you’re not especially savvy with internet stuff.
Other platforms like Shopify and Volution, BigCommerce certainly has them beat in terms of customer services. On the customer care page you’ll find a lot of resources to help you from online forums to a knowledge base. You are going to receive tutorials and videos, too. If you need help, you may reach them by telephone, live chat, email, and also the forum. However, some readers have stated the live chat and telephone options are not as useful as you might anticipate. Though the live chat group is available 24/7, they could get backed up, leading to long wait times.
Final Thoughts on My BigCommerce Review
Overall, BigCommerce does a great job of addressing what people need in online store software. No company is perfect, so while there is definite room for improvement in some areas, BigCommerce sets the pub in others.
It is a good choice for Those Who Wish to start an ecommerce Shop, or that have a brick and mortar shop and would like to expand their operations to include orders. The accessible tools make it possible for any market or industry to be successful.